Key Performance Attributes
• RPOs measured in seconds
• RTOs measured in minutes
• Array agnostic - replicates to any cloud
• Multi-tenant, multi-cloud, dedicated and hybrid deployments
• Recovery orchestration using Virtual Protection Groups
DRaaS For x86 HA
Recovery Point x86 High Availability (HA) replication DRaaS is a cloud-based Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering that uses Zerto’s IT Resilience Platform™ to provide disaster recovery, data protection and workload mobility whether on-premises or to, from and between hybrid and multi-clouds. Recovery Point x86 HA replication DRaaS allows the recovery of one, all or a subset of virtualized applications, including Raw Device Mapping (RDM) and VMware volumes, without regard to the type of storage provisioned on either the host or target side, thus allowing you to realize the full benefits of virtualization. This simple, yet powerful DRaaS recovery tool for virtualized infrastructures combines Continuous Data Protection (CDP). orchestration and automation in one, simple solution.
Our flexible managed services options let you select the level of management you need, always supported by 24x7 direct access to Recovery Point’s highly credentialed staff. You can even select Managed Application Recovery services and we’ll orchestrate your recoveries completely and hand you back your applications, ready for login. And the best part is you don’t have to take any risk – we offer a no-cost proof of concept test so you can try before you buy.
• Encryption in flight and at rest using TLS and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• FISMA, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and other compliance requirements supported
• Pre-staged, software defined network and security provisioning
• Leverages encryption throughout the network to protect your data
• Coexists well with all major backup products
• Offsite backups from replicated VM data available on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule
• Backups can be stored on a disk in a third location, including AWS or Azure
• Primary purpose is replication (CDP) for service resilience
• On-demand, self-service infrastructure so you can test whenever you like, as often as you like
• Failover test reporting for auditing purposes documents pass/fail of each step of the recovery process
• Seamless Failback to original source site with Reverse Protect feature
• Spin up workloads easily to develop and test against non-production environments
• PMP-led solution onboarding for all customers
• Use any combination of your or our licenses and recovery infrastructure
• Colocation services available for hybrid deployments
• Solution visibility into backup repositories and solution performance
What is DRaaS for x86 with Zerto?
Download more detailed information.