Key Performance Attributes
• RPOs of 0-5 minutes
• RTOs of 30-60 minutes or less
• Multi-tenant, dedicated and hybrid solutions
• Replication over distance with no impact to the production write I/Os
• Lower maintenance than logical replication solutions
DRaaS For IBM i
Recovery Point IBM i DRaaS is a Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering that uses IBM’s Global Mirror replication technology to provide data protection and disaster recovery for your IBM i environment between two sites, over extended distances. The service includes continuous data protection (CDP), cloud storage and on-demand IBM Power Systems recovery infrastructure to deliver near zero Recovery Point performance. This is a highly scalable asynchronous storage replication solution that provides data integrity and data consistency without performance impact on the applications at the primary site. Recovery Point IBM i DRaaS with Global Mirror can be enhanced with IBM’s PowerHA SystemMirror to enable a fully automated failover and failback for your IBM i workloads.
Our flexible managed services options let you select the level of management you need, always supported by 24x7 direct access to Recovery Point’s highly credentialed staff. You can even select Managed Application Recovery services and we’ll orchestrate your recoveries completely and hand you back your applications, ready for login. And the best part is you don’t have to take any risk – we offer a no-cost proof of concept test so you can try before you buy.
• Encryption in flight and at rest.
• FISMA, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and other compliance requirements supported
• Pre-staged, software defined security provisioning
• With BRMS for Backup as a Service, can back up to physical media for “air-gap”, off line storage
• Enhance cluster integrity with failure detection and node exchange
• Performs automated failover and failback for both planned and unplanned outages
• Continual monitoring allows for automatic, unattended failover
• Allows for DR testing without suspension of primary replication
• Consistency groups keep production and recovery sites synchronized
• Pre-staged, software defined network provisioning
• Continuous monitoring and response services
• Consistent copy of data at the remote site, created with no impact to applications at your local site
• PMP-led solution onboarding for all customers
• Use any combination of your or our recovery infrastructure
• Colocation services available for hybrid deployments
• Detects and reports system health, performance and problems
What is Recovery Point DRaaS for IBM i ?
Download more detailed information.